Last week, thanks to Kieron Boyle, Head of Social Finance and Investment at the UK Cabinet Office, who I was introduced to by Jonathan Greenblatt, head of the White House Office of Social Innovation and special assistant to President Obama, I had the privilege of visiting 10 Downing Street with a group of BLK SHP… continue reading »
- One Country. Two Worlds. One Idea.
- Interview with Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman, Professor of Psychology at University of Pennsylvania:
- The Return of the Guild
- How Andreessen Horowitz Is Disrupting Silicon Valley
- The Hero Returns: Steve Jobs’ real genius
- Little Bets in New York Times
- Five of Steve Jobs’s Biggest Mistakes
- Why Google CEO Page should friend Amazon’s Bezos
- The Little “Nudges” that Would Make Even Churchill Proud
- (NPR interview) Obama 2.0: How will the second term play out?