Originally published on Harvard Business Review’s blog. It’s a great disservice to everyone, especially young people, that the stories that we often hear about the most accomplished entrepreneurs sound so effortless. The truth is just the opposite, even for visionary creative success stories like those of Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Howard Schultz, Wendy Kopp, and… continue reading »
- One Country. Two Worlds. One Idea.
- Interview with Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman, Professor of Psychology at University of Pennsylvania:
- The Return of the Guild
- How Andreessen Horowitz Is Disrupting Silicon Valley
- The Hero Returns: Steve Jobs’ real genius
- Little Bets in New York Times
- Five of Steve Jobs’s Biggest Mistakes
- Why Google CEO Page should friend Amazon’s Bezos
- The Little “Nudges” that Would Make Even Churchill Proud
- (NPR interview) Obama 2.0: How will the second term play out?