Lately, I’ve felt increasingly conflicted. I’ve spent the past ten-plus years in the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley as an author, entrepreneur, and angel investor. The optimism here is endless, and fear does not exist. Yet, I grew up in Colfax, California, a small rural town three hours away where the biggest story… continue reading »
- One Country. Two Worlds. One Idea.
- Interview with Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman, Professor of Psychology at University of Pennsylvania:
- The Return of the Guild
- How Andreessen Horowitz Is Disrupting Silicon Valley
- The Hero Returns: Steve Jobs’ real genius
- Little Bets in New York Times
- Five of Steve Jobs’s Biggest Mistakes
- Why Google CEO Page should friend Amazon’s Bezos
- The Little “Nudges” that Would Make Even Churchill Proud
- (NPR interview) Obama 2.0: How will the second term play out?